of ZOZO RCAM implementation
Increase of service level (quality of traffic coverage)
Wage fund savings by means of flexible shifts
Overtime cost reduction (overtime reduction)
Reduction of costs associated with operating activities involving schedule drawing up
Wage fund savings by means of accurate record-keeping (fraud elimination)
Loss reduction (loss of profit due to the lack of staff)
“Organization chart” module ensures easy work with general data of the company organization chart and staff, including appointments, skills, qualification, certificates and education.
- Flexible hierarchy;
- Staffing table maintenance;
- Skills management;
- Integration with external data sources.
In order to ensure quality in the system output it is necessary to furnish quality input data. “Data quality management” module allows making use of your data as of a real working tool and source of valuable information.
- Analysis and profiling;
“Business drivers forecasting” module enables to make forecasts in regard to key indicators (business drivers) that affect personnel quantity and disposition.
- Choice of forecast model;
- Choice of forecasting organization level;
- Consideration of expert evaluations and trends;
- High accuracy of forecasts.
“Schedule planning” module is in charge of optimal schedule draw up on the basis of business drivers and in accordance with the strategy chosen. In the course of schedule planning the module allows to take into account individual requests and employees’ qualification, labor legislation requirements and corporate policy.
- Schedule drawing up;
- Change management;
- Personnel quantity planning;
- Summarized recording.
“Absence management” module enables one to plan and manage personnel availability as well as use different coordination schemes.
- Vacation period planning subject to business drivers;
- Sick leaves recording;
- Absence recording;
- Automation of vacation coordination process.
“Attendance records maintenance” module ensures accurate recording of when actually employed time with different schemes of information confirmation.
- Fraud detection;
- Integration with biometric systems available;
- Timesheets preparation;
- Strengthening of work discipline.
“Task management” module ensures efficient management of instructions and administrative tasks both on the level of specific executor, and on the level of the whole department.
- Tasks delineation;
- Tasks execution control;
- Status and comments management;
- Automated notification system.
“Analytics” module enables one to get current analytical information about key indicators, shifts and actual staff time recording.
- Fixed format reporting;
- Key processes and business drivers analytics;
- “What-if” analysis;
- “Red zones” monitoring.
Get a presentation
Look through a small presentation to learn more about ZOZO
- Working schedule preparation on the basis of historical data subject to the requirements of the labour laws, qualifications, skills, location, cost.
- Schedule change management.
- Automated system of notifications about changes in schedules.
- Work time recording.
- Performance assessment.
- Long-term key indicators forecast, that define personnel quantity and service quality.
- Management strategy determination (wage fund optimization, service quality management).
- Workforce budget planning.
- Individual working schedule maintenance.
- Part-time staffing available.
- Flexible shifts.
- Shift exchange (exchange of shifts between employees available).
- Employees allocation among offices.
- Operational reporting.
of shift calculation
of standard processes
business indicators performance
of tailored methodology
- As-is analysis of the process and indicators;
- Harmonization of major metrics and project goals.
- To-be process development;
- Methodology and model development;
- Economic effect calculation.
- Elaboration of implementation action plan;
- Appropriate content draw-up and trainings;
- Administrative policies development;
- Process execution control.
The developed solution is unique due to the methodology of processes reengineering and application of internal mathematical models. ABC Solutions team of developers consists of scientists and experts in optimal control theory, systems engineering and mathematical modeling. Some of them are members of International Council on Systems Engineering INCOSE). Realizing possibilities of mathematical model and real business tasks, the team suggested a multi-scale approach to workforce management. The basis of the approach is the expertise of process modeling in nanotechnology, which the team gained in research projects in Ural Federal University. They had to conduct preliminary calculations of characteristics on molecular
and at the same time on microscopical level to design nanomaterial. With a view to developing fruitful cooperation Ural Federal University and ABC Solutions established in 2017 joint scientific laboratory for modeling and optimization of complex systems on the basis of the university. Today the laboratory cooperates with such research organizations as The International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis (IIASA, Vienna), Brunel University (London), Monash University (Melbourne, Australia), Skoltech (Moscow). Use of such strong mathematical apparatus and the best worldwide practices of complex systems modeling turns ZOZO RCAM solution into a really innovative one.
ON ZOZO RCAM PLATFORM